First Step is just what it says. It is your first step to learning more about connecting at The Chapel and being a disciple. At First Step, you will
- Meet pastors, staff, elders, as well as others beginning their Chapel journey.
- Learn about our history as a church.
- Discuss what we believe about the Bible.
- Find out the mission and vision to which God has called us.
- Discover how you can connect in a community group, serve at The Chapel, reach out to the community and be equipped to know more.
- Learn how to become a member.
Start your Chapel journey on the 'right foot' by joining us for First Step!
The next First Step classes will be held at the Campus location in Common Grounds coffee shop, and at the Oaks location in the Oak Room, 9 AM on June 3 and 10.