"Proclaiming Jesus to students and helping them grow in their faith."
- Sunday AM for students in 6th-12th grades meets at 10:45 am at both locations.
- UNITED NIGHT for students in 6th-12 grades. Join us for a night of Jesus, worship, and fun! Meets weekly on Sunday nights in the Quarter at the Oaks. Starts January 21.
- Senior Blessing Brunch for High School graduating seniors and their parents. Parents will hear from our Family Life Director, Kay Wallace, while the students meet with Tyler Robertson, Refuge Assistant Minister and other Ignite staff.
Saturday, January 20, 10 AM
- HS Community Groups for 9th-12th Graders
Wednesdays from 6 - 8 pm
Contact Austin at or 318-436-1385 for more information
- HS Winter Retreat for 9th-12th Graders
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
- HS Breakfast Under the Bridge
More opportunities to serve at BUB coming in the spring.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR CURRENT NEWS.
Stay up-to-date with the latest Ignite news by joining either the Oaks Ignite Parents or Campus Ignite Parents groups on the City.
Interested in serving in Ignite? Contact Ignite Director