We cannot wait until we are able to gather in-person again! But due to the size of our worship gatherings, we will not be able to go back to “normal” immediately. It will be a slow roll out as we continue to monitor COVID-19 and its effect on our community.
We will start offering limited in-person gatherings in June, but we will move forward very cautiously for the safety of our church body and community. Throughout all of our phases, our recommendation is to continue to join us online until all gathering/social distancing restrictions are lifted. We are working to have other “gathering options” besides just Sunday morning worship, so keep an eye out here as well as our social media pages for more announcements!
Sunday Worship Gatherings:
- Online only through the month of May - head to thechapelbr.com/live for all links.
- Starting on June 7 we are opening Siegen Location only - this allows us to ensure cleanliness, control the size of crowds, and celebrate being one church with two locations as we begin to gather again! Reservations will be required, more information to follow.
- PPE (masks/sanitizer) will be available - but we highly recommend anyone considered part of the vulnerable population please remain at home.
- There will be NO in-person Chapel Kids or Chapel Youth programming on Sunday morning - more information below under “NextGen.”
Gathering times for the month of June (Siegen Location Only):
- 7:30AM - Auditorium only
- 9:00AM - Auditorium with overflow area for families with kids and youth*
- 10:45AM - Auditorium with overflow area for families with kids and youth*
*All services will be the same (and family appropriate), but areas for youth/kids will be set up/themed for kids and youth to engage. All kids/youth must be accompanied by an adult to ensure social distancing.
- Chapel Kids/Youth will have no in-person gatherings on Sunday morning through the month of June.
- All online experiences, resources, and content will continue to be available at thechapelbr.com/nextgen.
- Our team is working for ways to continue to serve our families and disciple our kids/youth, so be sure to keep up with these opportunities by following @thechapelbrkids and @thechapelbryouth on social media.
- Refuge is meeting during the summer, but it will be online only. Be sure to head to refugelsu.com for livestream services and information about groups.
- Also check out @refugelsu on social media for up-to-date info and great content!
- Groups can begin to gather in-person starting May 15 as long as proper distancing/precautions are taken.
- For support groups (such as Celebrate Recovery, GriefShare, etc.), Mother to Mother, and other Bible Studies, be sure to check thechapelbr.com/grouplife for the most up-to-date information.
- We recommend gathering together to watch our online worship services as a group!
No onsite groups will be able to meet at our locations throughout June. Check thechapelbr.com/grouplife for updated information.