COVID-19 is showing that it’s here to stay. So instead of waiting for it to go away, we’re wading into it and moving forward!
- Our tagline of “We’re ready when you’re ready” hasn’t changed. We’ve just added a piece: “We’re ready when you’re ready, and you’re more ready than you realize!”
- We are taking extreme precautions to keep you safe and our facilities clean. We will be consulting and following guidelines from medical and governmental authorities.
Sunday Worship Gatherings:
- Join us in-person or online - head to thechapelbr.com/live for all links for our online services.
- We are now opening both of our locations (LSU on August 16th) - We will still be limiting crowd size, requiring an RSVP (link above), ensuring cleanliness of all facilities and following all social distance and protection guidelines. Service details/ times listed below.
- PPE (masks/sanitizer) will be available, and we are requiring masks to be worn in accordance with the governmental mandate. We do still highly recommend anyone considered part of the vulnerable population to remain at home and worship with us online.
- There will still be NO in-person Chapel Kids or Chapel Youth programming on Sunday morning - but we are gearing up to start soon! There is more information below under “NextGen.”
Current Gathering Times:
- Siegen Location - 9:00AM & 10:45AM
- LSU Location (beginning August 16th) - 10:45AM only
- Chapel Kids/Youth will have no in-person gatherings on Sunday morning through the month of August.
- All online experiences, resources, and content will continue to be available at thechapelbr.com/nextgen.
- Our team is working for ways to continue to serve our families and disciple our kids/youth, so be sure to keep up with these opportunities by following @thechapelbrkids and @thechapelbryouth on social media.
- Refuge is meeting during the summer, but it will be online only. Be sure to head to refugelsu.com for livestream services and information about groups.
- Also check out @refugelsu on social media for up-to-date info and great content!
- We are allowing our groups to meet back in-person as long as proper distancing/ precautions are taken.
- For support groups (such as Celebrate Recovery, GriefShare, etc.), Mother to Mother, and other Bible Studies, be sure to head to thechapelbr.com/grouplife for the most up-to-date information.
- Our onsite groups are allowed to meet at the Siegen Location only! Please email to request a place/ time for your group to meet.