Kids Hope USA
Our mission is to see lives changed and communities transformed by the gospel. Join us as we head out into our community to reflect Christ to our neighbors who need to see God loves them.
One child, one hour, one church, one school
One caring adult, mentoring a child in need for one hour every week helps makes a kid feel loved and valued and better able to learn, grow, and succeed. We are so fortunate to have Kids Hope USA at The Chapel, partnering with Wildwood Elementary. We are one of many to participate in this faith based mentoring program across the USA.
For more information contact Charlotte Smith at .
How you can be involved:
- Meet with one at-risk child, for one hour once a week during the school day from September to May.
- Provide behind the scenes prayer support for one mentor and the child they meet.
Hope Center Monitor
- Commit to a weekly 2-4 hour shift at the Hope Center to assure it is open and available to volunteers during the school day. It is a peaceful period that affords time for personal business or program support.
Special Event Volunteers
- Help with the Annual Christmas Party, Year End Party, Teacher Appreciation Week and other special events throughout the school year.
- This year the Jingle Bell Rock Christmas Party for Kids Hope USA students and their families will be Monday, December 10th, 4:30-6:30pm in the Oaks Gym! Take a look at the opportunities available for you to be involved in this year's party, and sign up for your spot!
For additional ways to support Wildwood Elementary, go to for Wildwood.
The national Kids Hope USA website has more information.