Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
We are so glad you are investigating baptism. The process for baptism at The Chapel is as follows.
- Read the information provided about baptism.
- Fill out our Baptism Interest Form below.
- Begin working on your written personal testimony. (If you need help with that, you can find help here.)
- Bring testimony to a meeting scheduled with a member of Chapel leadership (we will contact you to schedule a time after receiving the baptism interest form).
- After confirmation, we begin preparing you for our baptism Sunday.
Declare your relationship with Jesus Christ by identifying with him through baptism. We are postponing the Baptism Sunday scheduled for April 12th. A new date will be posted as soon as it is scheduled.